Dit is de liedtekst:
There’s a battle raging
Over a people and a land
Will you rage with the nations?
Or will you stand and say
I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
I believe in the words of the Covenant spoken many years ago
I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
I believe in the words of the Covenant spoken many years ago
I believe
And I will stand
Yes I will stand
There’s a line in the sand
Where will you stand?
There’s a choice being made
Will you stand and say
I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
I believe in the words of the Covenant spoken many years ago
I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
I believe in the words of the Covenant spoken many years ago
I believe
I will stand
Yes I will stand
For the kingdom
For the nation
You be strong
There’s a line in the sand
Where will you stand?
De tekst vond ik hier.
Een ander mooi liedje vind ik het lied 'Vol ontzag' van de nieuwe cd van Christian Verwoerd die as vrijdag uitkomt (en nu al hier te bestellen is voor 12.95).
Dat is weer zo'n liedje dat z'n weerklank vindt in heel m'n wezen als ik het hoor en/of mee zing ;-)
1 opmerking:
Mooi. Deze kende ik nog niet!
Ik luister elke dag wel even naar Jonathan Settel. Dit is één van lievelingsliederen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy4qFu5BoCY#t=13 Hij zingt zowel in het Joods, Spaans en Engels in dit lied.
Een reactie posten